In looking at your route, I would like to make some suggestions that you might want to take into consideration. Craters of the Moon in Idaho is like taking a celestial visit. On your return through Washington, it looks like you are taking I5. Seattle is truly a remarkable city. Nestled between the Puget Sound and the Cascades, its setting seems to set the tone of the attitude of its residents. A visit to the Farmers Market is a must. May I suggest while traveling in Washington for you to take a trip to the Olympic pennisula with its Hurricane Ridge, Elwah River Valley, Lake Quilceda and the Olympic Rain Forest. South of Aberdeen along the coast the beaches turn into a broad expanse of sand and rolling dunes -- no tar like at Galveston. There is also scattering of fishing villages. There is nothing like an early morning walk along the beach in the rolling fog -- it will lift your soul. Have a safe and joyfilled trip to my home -- God's Country! Best Wishes, Karen Stephenson
Mike Carlson here. You said you were going to hit most of the national parks and I looked at your map - It looks like you'll be stopping at Arches NP in SE Utah? Well, I live 2 miles from it. It is a great park. So if you're coming through here, let's get together for dinner! My number is 435.260.9182.
4 comments:
Came here via Lenwood. Have fun on your trip!
Dude, this trip is going to be awesome. I'm really looking forward to hooking up with you at some point.
In looking at your route, I would like to make some suggestions that you might want to take into consideration. Craters of the Moon in Idaho is like taking a celestial visit.
On your return through Washington, it looks like you are taking I5. Seattle is truly a remarkable city. Nestled between the Puget Sound and the Cascades, its setting seems to set the tone of the attitude of its residents.
A visit to the Farmers Market is a must.
May I suggest while traveling in Washington for you to take a trip to the Olympic pennisula with its Hurricane Ridge, Elwah River Valley, Lake Quilceda and the Olympic Rain Forest.
South of Aberdeen along the coast the beaches turn into a broad expanse of sand and rolling dunes -- no tar like at Galveston. There is also scattering of fishing villages. There is nothing like an early morning walk along the beach in the rolling fog -- it will lift your soul.
Have a safe and joyfilled trip to my home -- God's Country!
Best Wishes, Karen Stephenson
Mike Carlson here. You said you were going to hit most of the national parks and I looked at your map - It looks like you'll be stopping at Arches NP in SE Utah? Well, I live 2 miles from it. It is a great park. So if you're coming through here, let's get together for dinner! My number is 435.260.9182.
Post a Comment