(Scott) Saturday was a relaxing day in Newport Beach. We laid by the pool and ate some great Mexican food. Saturday night, Val and Karen went shopping, while Elizabeth, Bryan and I watched OSU beat UT. Tomorrow, we are going to San Diego!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just took an hour to catch up on reading about your trip...how wonderful for you! what great experiences you've had. I'm so very sorry about Scott's mom...what a blessing you were able to go to NC and spend time with her.
I hope you come back to Texas soon (now that I live here....hooray!). Can't wait to see you and hear more in person. love to all three of you, Melissa d'Arabian (Donovan)
Hi, Scott and Karen! I went to an LTP exhibit with Denise this afternoon and learned about your blog. I loved reading your entries and seeing the photos. Over the past couple of years I've been to many of the same places you covered---this year I loved hiking in Glacier and up in Waterton Park.
I'm very relieved that Beeda waited for you beside the tree in Seattle. Whew! I hope preschool is fun tomorrow!
2 comments:
I just took an hour to catch up on reading about your trip...how wonderful for you! what great experiences you've had. I'm so very sorry about Scott's mom...what a blessing you were able to go to NC and spend time with her.
I hope you come back to Texas soon (now that I live here....hooray!). Can't wait to see you and hear more in person. love to all three of you,
Melissa d'Arabian (Donovan)
Hi, Scott and Karen! I went to an LTP exhibit with Denise this afternoon and learned about your blog. I loved reading your entries and seeing the photos. Over the past couple of years I've been to many of the same places you covered---this year I loved hiking in Glacier and up in Waterton Park.
I'm very relieved that Beeda waited for you beside the tree in Seattle. Whew! I hope preschool is fun tomorrow!
Take care! Lisa Lord
Post a Comment