Saturday, October 07, 2006
Christmas perspective
(Scott) Elizabeth and I were just discussing this week that it is funny that we get and give gifts to each other for Christmas, but don't give anything to Jesus....AND IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY we are celebrating. So I asked Elizabeth what we could give Jesus for Christmas, her response "He likes forgiveness and thanking-ness, so we could give him that." Sounds good to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why wait for Christmas? I'm going to work on my forgiveness and thanking-ness this week! Thanks E for the reminder!
Liz Mc.
This is awesome.
By comparison, I know of a 5 year old that was asked what he would give up for lent. He thought for a minute, and said "feeding the dog, and beer." This made me laugh, but I like Elizabeth's answer better.
I guess this is the difference between boys and girls.
Post a Comment