(Karen) We thought that Bryce was so great (and cool temperatures) that we were kind of disappointed when we got to
- Off-roading to Gemini Bridges with Mike Carlson who now lives in Moab
- Hiking at Arches National Park
- Rafting the Colorado River



(Karen) We thought that Bryce was so great (and cool temperatures) that we were kind of disappointed when we got to



6 comments:
I'm enjoying the pictures and your comments! Keep them coming.
Love, Mom
It's been forever since I checked on you guys. Looks like loads of fun. Elizabeth is adorable. Wish we were there. You are having a great adventure seeing the great big world our Lord has made. Take care.
Love,
Travis, Elorra, Holly and Kemper Brewer
MIKE! Hi Mike! Great photos, keep 'em coming.
I'm enjoying your travelog and pics. Saw your Mom today and she was doing ok. Will you be going to Jackson Hole? We thought it was great when we were there about 17 yrs. ago and the scenery is incredible. See you in a couple of weeks.
Bev Hamilton, K'ville
(K.Bradford) Wow! What can I say...you trip rocks! I am so jealous. Have a wonderful time. Scott, your mom and your journey are in my prayers.
Yo!
Just wanted to let you know....the World Cup is down to eight teams! :)
...sorry Sadia -n- I missed you before you left.
Leaving for Florida on the 7th to the 10th for my niece's 1st bday and to watch the World Cup finals with my dad and bros.
Having you in my thoughts!
Abrazos,
Michael
Post a Comment