Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yosemite

Many people have said they like the Beeda pictures... so for your enjoyment... Beeda and wildlife:


We spent 3 nights in Yosemite National Park and I can see why it’s so many people’s favorite national park. It’s the home of Half Dome and El Capitain of Ansel Adams fame and is centered around a glaciated U-shaped valley with sheer granite cliffs. There are gorgeous, huge waterfalls and it’s really easy to get around. We biked around the park the first day and saw a lot of it that way – I totally recommend that if you ever come here. As we were biking a coyote ran along beside us for a little ways. Today we hiked up to the top of Vernal Fall.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do love the Beeda pictures.

It's true.

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how big Elizabeth is! What a little girl she is! :)

Beth Y.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!

beeda is one adventurous bear!