I am thankful for the time we were able to spend with extended family over the past few days. It had been a long time since I had seen many of them. We spent a lot of time with Chris & Heidi who were for a week and enjoyed seeing them again. Also here were Uncle Gary, Michael, Adam & Melinda, Uncle Ray & Aunt Marilyn, Aunt Adena & Sandy, Uncle Ray & Aunt Joyce, Aunt Anna Ruth & Uncle Sonny. We are working now on geting the house & finances in order.
We are planning to head back to Seattle next week on Wednesday (July 26). Dad is ready to get back to "normal" and his regular schedule. We will resume our "long camping trip" (Elizabeth's name for our journey) but haven't decided where exactly we will go or for how long. We are currently favoring continuing the journey towards Alaska.



5 comments:
Many blessings to you guys and your family! I am so gald that you guys have decided to contiune on your adventure. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. Happy camping again!
I'm happy to hear that you are picking up where you left off. Jan and I love you guys!
Hi Karen and Scott-
Helen forwarded me your email about your mom. I am so sorry; please know that you all will be in our prayers.
My husband and I - as well as our 3 kids have enjoyed your blog. My son is Elizabeth's age - so he has really enjoyed her entries. We all love your camper and most of all your idea of this trip and the blog!!
Scott - it's so good to see you through the blog and Karen I hope I can meet you soon! Elizabeth - you are cute as a button - and very creative!!!
Blessings to you all and know that you are in our prayers!
Donna Overcash Clements (for Runcie (my husband) and Little Runcie (4) Elizabeth (2 - almost 3) and Gigi (1) )
Go the distance!!!
- Shang
Scott,
I just caught back up with your life and journey. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother. However, I am so grateful that you were able to spend time with your family beforehand and be there for your mother. What a blessing.
I can't tell you how much I am pumped that you, Karen, and Elizabeth picked back up and are journeying through Alaska. I love it! What a fabulous experience. Thinking of you all from Austin. Happy journeys and God Bless,
Kristi Bradford
Post a Comment