(Karen) Saturday, July 29We saw 7 bears yesterday evening along the road. They really seem to be out after 6pm and the sky is still light until after midnight so we had a nice long sunset for bear-watching. (This picture was taken at 12:34am!!!)
(Karen) Saturday, July 29We saw 7 bears yesterday evening along the road. They really seem to be out after 6pm and the sky is still light until after midnight so we had a nice long sunset for bear-watching. (This picture was taken at 12:34am!!!)
6 comments:
I'm glad to see that you are on the road again and that you didn't get killed by a logger, a bear, or a truck. Your pictures continue to be amazing! I can't wait to see what Alaska looks like.
Liz Mc.
Hi Scott, Karen and Elizabeth-
Jeff and I miss you so much. We are continuing to pray for you and your family. Sending huge hugs your way and we look forward to reading about your travelling adventures for the next few weeks and then welcoming you back home to Austin.
Love,
the Fritsche's
I miss y'all! Still praying for you too. Love the late night natural light. Yay for trooper Elizabeth. I'm glad y'all are out in pretty places, God's creation, where the landscape and beauty might be reminders of God's goodness and power. Love y'all,
Val
Miss you all in High Point. Saw your Dad Sun. at the pool as we had 10 Ethiopians ( Only 1 viable swimmer besides me). He seemed to enjoy them but tires easily. Seems very focused on getting things in order so that he can mannage them. I hope he'll take time to grieve in his own way. I sure miss your Mom in many ways. Catch myself wanting to call her about " this or that". Will keep up with your blog. It is quite entertaining. Glad your are able to take this time with family. What wonders you are seeing. Love to all, Judy
Miss you a million times over. What an amazing adventure you're on. Much love - cheryl
I want to do a better job of checking up on y'all during your amazing adventure! You're so missed in Austin, but what fun to get to see the pictures of your trip and hear each of your perspectives on what you're doing as it's happening! Love reading what Elizabeth and Beedah think of the whole thing. :)
Praying for you all with much love -
Beth Y.
Post a Comment